Technical Account Manager, Android Integration for Fast Growing Audio Technology Company in Uppsala, Sweden
Dirac is a world-renowned audio technology company and one of the hottest IT companies in Sweden on a mission to invent the future of sound. Dirac’s team of engineers and scientists deliver optimized sound solutions for mobile, automotive, residential and commercial environments through inspired innovation and a keen sense of evolving market trends and demands. Dirac’s digital sound optimization technologies have been adopted by some of the most respected and recognizable electronics manufacturers spanning the globe, achieving dramatically improved sound quality and a shortened time-to-market. Dirac Research maintains its headquarters in Uppsala, Sweden and has representatives in Japan, USA, Korea, Germany and China. Smartphone manufacturers license Dirac technology and embed our sound processing on Android devices for a better mobile sound experience. We offer our customers libraries as well as full Android integrations.
As a Technical Account Manager, you will be responsible for supporting mobile phone manufacturers, mainly in China, during production and maintenance of new devices.
The Technical Account Manager assists customers with knowledge and expertise in our software and will work both from our office in Uppsala and at customer site.
You have good skills in programming and have experience in analyzing and understanding bugs and feature requests. You are self-going while having both a good team spirit and good communication skills. We think you will thrive in an environment where you get to influence our products and not afraid of taking on new and unexpected challenges.
We welcome female applicants to this position.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Be responsible for maintenance of customer software branches
- Be responsible for tracking and managing ongoing issues
- Be updated on customer’s project plans including testing and releases
- Be updated on customer’s specifications and requirements related to Dirac’s software
- Prioritize customer’s requests
- From time to time work in projects with our product development team
- A few years of experience in Android system development
- Programming skills in C and C++
- Knowledge in Git Version Control System
- Good knowledge in both spoken and written Swedish and English
- Goal-oriented, structured, and analytical
- Be able to travel to customer site a few weeks per year
- Passionate about customer service!
The following is a plus:
- Chinese language skills and cultural understanding
- Experience from agile development
- Interest in sound and music
For more information contact thomas(dot)lundin(at)dirac(dot)com