3D audio software developer
Dirac is a world-renowned audio technology company and one of the hottest IT companies in Sweden on a mission to invent the future of sound. Dirac’s digital sound optimization technologies have been adopted by some of the most respected and recognizable electronics manufacturers spanning the globe. Licensees include Harman, Huawei, OPPO, Xiaomi, OnePlus, Pioneer, Volvo, Rolls Royce, and many others. Dirac Research maintains its headquarters in Uppsala, Sweden and has representatives in Japan, USA, Korea, Germany and China. Dirac grows rapidly and the team in Uppsala currently consists of more than 60 people.
We are now looking for a 3D audio software engineer with project management skills to join our headquarters in Uppsala.
You will be part of a dedicated team developing our various spatial audio technologies for Virtual- and Augmented Reality devices. You will work closely with other Dirac software developers, tuning engineers and researchers to explore spatial audio for immersive applications.
- MSc in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in software development.
- Programming experience and proficiency in C and C++
- A drive to innovate and a strong sense of responsibility.
- Project management skills.
- Experience of agile development such as Scrum.
- Interest in sound and audio technology.
- Team player
- Experience working with frameworks for VR or AR applications.
- Experience with audio, in particular spatial audio.
- Experience with game development and game engines such as Unreal or Unity.
- Experience with DSP programming.
- Experience with audio development and audio programming.
- Experience of turning Matlab/Simulink algorithms into optimized C implementations.
Dirac offers great benefits
- 30 days vacation.
- Health insurance.
- Occupational pension.
- Flexible working-hours.
- Work part-time remotely.
- A great environment to explore spare-time projects.
- Enhanced audio experience tailored to your personal headphones!
We encourage female applicants to this position. A sincere interest in music and sound quality, and we also encourage you to apply if you only comply with 75% of the qualifications.
The position is permanent with six months initial probationary period. Your main location will be at Dirac’s headquarters in central Uppsala. The position is to be filled as soon as possible.
We invite you to contact Lars Isaksson, General Manager & Business Director AR/VR email@example.com with your application or if you have any questions.