C++ Software Developer for Fast Growing Audio Technology Company in Uppsala, Sweden
Dirac is a world-renowned audio technology company and one of the hottest IT companies in Sweden on a mission to invent the future of sound. Dirac’s team of engineers and scientists deliver optimized sound solutions for mobile, automotive, residential and commercial environments through inspired innovation and a keen sense of evolving market trends and demands. Dirac’s digital sound optimization technologies have been adopted by some of the most respected and recognizable electronics manufacturers spanning the globe, achieving dramatically improved sound quality and a shortened time-to-market. Dirac Research maintains its headquarters in Uppsala, Sweden and has representatives in Japan, USA, Korea, Germany and China.
As an Application Developer, you are creative and thorough, striving for a well thought out system that is modular, scalable, flexible and customizable. You will be working on our in-house tuning tools bringing functionality and usability to the next level.
We think you will thrive in an environment where you get to influence our products and that you are an outgoing and communicative person.
This role includes work with:
- UI implementation ranging from mobile to desktop
- Local and remote backend implementation
- Internal and external technical documentation and specification
- Test preparation, planning, execution and feedback
This is a development position and we require the applicant to have very experience in the following area:
- Documented experience from professional software development in C++.
Additional we look for experience in or background from:
- Experience from iOS & XCode development in Objective-C
Further, the following would be a bonus:
- QT, JUCE framework
- Build tools, e.g. CMake
- Experience from Agile Development
- A deep interest in audio technology and music
Please send us your CV to hr(at)dirac(dot)se and write "C++ Software Developer " as subject.
For more information contact: hans(dot)moller(at)dirac(dot)com