VR/AR audio software developer
Dirac is looking for a VR/AR audio software engineer to join our headquarters in Uppsala. You will be part of a dedicated team developing our various spatial audio technologies for Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality devices. You will work closely with other Dirac software developers, tuning engineers and researchers to explore spatial audio for immersive applications.
- MSc in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ experience in software development
- Programming experience and proficiency in C and C++
- A drive to innovate and a strong sense of responsibility
- Experience of agile development such as Scrum
- Interest in sound and audio technology
- Team player
- Experience in working with frameworks for VR or AR applications
- Experience with audio, in particular spatial audio
- Experience with game development and game engines such as Unreal or Unity
- Experience with DSP programming
- Experience with audio development and audio programming
- Experience of turning Matlab/Simulink algorithms into optimized C implementations
Dirac offers great benefits:
- 30 days of paid vacation every year
- Health insurance
- Occupational pension
- Flexible working-hours
- Work part-time remotely
- A great environment to explore spare-time projects
- Enhanced audio experience tailored to your personal headphones!
Please contact Lars Isaksson, General Manager & Business Director of AR/VR at Dirac (firstname.lastname@example.org) to apply for the job or learn more about the position!