Room acoustics are the weakest link in most sound systems, making acoustic sound treatment a must. Dirac’s sound optimization suite includes digital room correction in order to help your loudspeakers reach their full potential in any listening room.
The Arcam AVR11 model comes with Dirac Live Room Correction Full Bandwidth installed, but we strongly recommend improving your subwoofers with Dirac Live Bass Control.
What problem does Bass Control address? What are the benefits? What is unique in Bass Control? Watch the video to understand why you need Dirac Live Bass Control.
What do you need?
All you need is a PC, Windows or MacOS, an omni-directional microphone, and a Dirac Live license. Download the software, connect the PC to your AVR, do the room calibration and enjoy the result.
Dirac Live Bass Control Single Subwoofer
- Correction of areas with sound gaps (bass decline)
- Smoother bass reproduction in the crossover area
- Visual representation of the predicted bass performance (subwoofer and speaker summation)
- Input channel target curve
- Flexible subwoofer placement
- Supports one subwoofer
Please note that measurement microphone is not included in the software purchase.Buy now $349
Quick Start to get the Dirac Live experience
Dirac Live® requires a Windows or macOS computer with the following minimum specification:
• Microsoft Windows 10rnrn• Intel i3 or equivalentrnrn• 2GB RAM
• macOS 10.14 Mojave, 10.15 Catalina, or newerrnrn• Intel i3 or equivalentrnrn• 2GB RAM
Recommended room calibration microphone
We propose the miniDSP UMIK-1 microphone as a microphone for use with our digital room correction software. Please note that measurement microphone is not included in the purchase of the Dirac Live Room Correction software.