Dirac Live for Marantz devices
Dirac Live is coming to Marantz devices in March 2023 via an over-the-air firmware update to the following units: Marantz AV 10, Marantz CINEMA 40, Marantz CINEMA 50. Read more about Dirac Live and how it brings out the best in your system below, and fill in the form to get updated when Dirac Live is available for your device.
Why Dirac Live?
1. Best-in-class sound quality according to independent research.
2. It corrects speaker frequency and timing, which no other room correction technology can.
3. Dynamic Auto Target Curve with optimal response automatically generated for your room.
4. Make your speakers sound however you want with complete user control over sound character.
5. Dirac is an established sound research company that works with the most respected names in Hi-Fi, automotive, and studio production.
I spent two hours listening to my music collection in iTunes. I just sat and listened because it was like listening to all my favourite music over again for the first time.
It took on a far more balanced sound and tone that made it easier to pick out subtlety of individual elements, even in a really busy mix with a lot going on. It was also a richness and fullness to the sound that was just not there before.
No matter what type of room you have, they’ve got a setup that is tailored for that room.
Dirac Live software is as easy to use as any room correction software. Only the results you get after running Dirac are more superior.
Fill in the form to be notified once the software is available on your device.
The room correction software
Dirac Live® Room Correction applies state-of-the-art, patented algorithms to analyze and digitally reduce room impact and enhance speaker performance. Loved and praised by audiophiles and home theater lovers across the globe.